Update

It's been a very long time since I've blogged. I have no excuse other than the fact that life got in the way and I've been lazy. I've nothing interesting to say really. Last week I tried to get back into journaling, one less thing that keeps me on the computer, the better. I'm not sure how well this will go as I tend to forget about blogs and journals but I'll try. I've finished summer classes and now I have one semester left of college. It's scary to think that I'm almost done with my undergrad degree, but there you have it. I started college three years ago this coming fall and I'm done in December. Where does the time go? It feels like every year life just goes by faster and faster.

I need to take more of an active step in achieving my dreams and it starts with taking the GRE and going to grad school. I don't know where I want to go yet, but I'll figure it out. Wherever I end up is where I'm meant to be. Whatever happens happens, I say. I have one month of freedom, then on to VEGAS for my birthday! I can NOT wait for it. It's going to be so much fun on so many levels. Ahhh I'm so anxious for it to get here! Then after Vegas, it's my last semester of college. Then India for five weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing my family. It's been almost five and a half years since I've seen any of them. I miss them and can't wait to spend time with them. Aaand then it's on to grad school, wherever that may be. I'm torn between CU-Denver, San Diego, DC, and Hawaii (though that one's not very likely). Who knows where I'll end up?

Whatever life decides to throw my way, I figure I can handle it. I hope so, anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers