Soldier of Love

Currently listening to the new Sade album Soldier of Love, it's simply amazing. Then again, so is anything by Sade. Her voice is so sultry and sensuous; I highly recommend Sade to everyone. It's nice, easy listening. Admittedly, the music kinda sounds the same and I can't really distinguish one song from the other; however, the lyrics are what's so great about the album. If you want to listen to good Sade download/listen to The Best of Sade (1994).

I just finished reading World Without End the sequel to The Pillars of the Earth, it was a good, thrilling read (at times) but at other times it tended to drag and I peruse a few paragraphs cause there were more details than I really cared for. Now I'm not sure what to read...I have a couple of books to choose from...

Other than that...nothing really to report now. I have to start job hunting and soon, or find something to do with all this free time! I want to start drawing again, learn to cook some new dishes, start exercising again, volunteer, take a continuing education class, etc. With all this time now I can finally focus on me 100%! (although I really would like to have a job, even just part time would do)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers