100 Blah Blah Blah

100 Random Things About Me...will anyone actually read this?

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my forearm where I was burned by an iron and several on my legs from falling...

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? posters and that's about it. I'm only ever in one place for a few months at a time...

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? i grind my teeth

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? I'm eclectic. I'll listen to just about everything

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 4:23am

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To have all my student loans paid off...NOW

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Being a kid and being carefree with no responsibilites...though I probably wouldn't go back...

8. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING YOUR NOSE PIERCED? Yes, then I realized that it's a very Desi (Indian) thing to do and I don't like having or doing the same things as many people...it bothers me to no end..and I don't think it'll look very good on me anyway..would rather have another tattoo lol

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? I'll never tell

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? yes, especially if I'm sitting in the middle row on a plane..kinda freaky!

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sometimes. I'm always afraid someone will reach around the corner and attack me. It could happen!

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? The better question is when was the last time I cried? I don't cry often...

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Death, or not existing. That one day I'll walk up and life as I know it...isn't so.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? dark hair, eyes...whatever works I guess

15. WHAT DOES YOUR HAIR LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW? straight...shortish

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Veggies

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I really want celery and I HATE celery. WTF!

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? Blue. I also really like red.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? I have eaten golfish crackers...does that count?

21. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN YOUR BEST FRIEND NAKED? Not to my knowledge no haha

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?? Hmmm...no. I haven't been attracted to anyone in quite awhile...

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope, I'm boring!

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I pretty much shop at JcPenney

25. WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL A BAD EXPERIENCE FOR YOU? No, it was generally a good experience..

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? No I wish I did

27. WHAT KIND IS IT? I wish I had a dog!

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Can't help you love

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 29...where did it go?!

31. HAS ANYONE EVER BROKEN A PROMISE THEY MADE TO YOU? Surely they have. I don't remember specifically though.

32. WHO IS YOUR LAST TEXT MESSAGE FROM? Venessa

33. FAVORITE PLACE? The beach

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yes

35. WHAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE WITH YOUR CELL PHONE? Erm...dropped it?

36. WHO HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS YOU? My cousin...ten years older exactly!

37. FIRST JOB? Dunno if this counts but basically running the entire front of a restaurant when I was about seven years old. It was owned by a family friend and I was there taking orders and running the register. The best thing? No one's gonna yell at a little kid about their food not being on time or made to their exact order!

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? haha oh yea I did

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE? I think so but I don't think we're necessarily all meant to be with that person...

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? watching Ghost Hunters on SciFi...still watching in fact

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No, only my wisdom teeth

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My artwork...my eyes...my hair...and my teeth/smile lulz. I don't take compliments very well..

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Ugh, yes. For four and a half years too!

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Nothing really...

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES? Um I have to find someone first...right?

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think so...though I do have a cousin named Meera...so...?

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Mansluts

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? The lack of responsibility until about junior year...

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Herbal Essence

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes...some days it looks good, some days it looks like I'm just learning how to write

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH? huh?

52. ANY BAD HABITS? Procrastinating for sure

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSOn? Nah not really.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I guess?

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? Well the people involved are, I would assume, capable adults and if they make the choice to do so fine. But I think...if it goes on too long, it comes to a point where feelings DO get involved and it gets messy and complicated.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Well there has to be a certain degree of physical attraction, right? Looks don't generally matter to me and plus I think everyone is "attractive" or beautiful of whatever in their own personal way...

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Work out

58. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST BEST FRIEND? Vicki

59. DO YOU LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS? No

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I did like my Barbie quite a bit lol

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't know..

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? Yes...*sigh*...I was :(

63. Do you use sarcasm? So much so that some people can't tell if I'm being serious or not at times. Maybe I should tone it down...

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac 'N Cheese

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I don't know...I guess I'll know when I see it?!?

66. WHO HAS THE SAME PHONE AS YOU? My roommate...same color too

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? Jean Grey...telepathy

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Friends, The Office... House (when I get the chance to watch)

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES? I don't have enemies that I know of. And if a person doesn't like me...why should I force anything and I just can't be bovvered. Life is too short to be worrying about people who DON'T like me. I'd rather be around people who DO like me thank you very much!

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? cookie dough!!

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? yes

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM? I have a laptop

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Nope...I have no friends in Houston lol

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER? Wherever I end up? Ideally? Hawaii or the Caribbean!

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTION? yes. all 6.whatever billion of them. lol I don't really care, do whatever you want to!

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The TV

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water...all I drink is water and sometimes milk

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Venessa

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? hair color...smile...eyes

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? What's spare time? Read or watch a movie or go outside

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? I don't really hate. There's just too much of it in this world and I don't like to bother myself with things that bother me...duh

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR: summer

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY? Not a big fan of candy. I do like dark chocolate though!

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? Yes I have and I do!

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark, dark brown...almost black

86. EYE COLOR? dark, dark brown...boring!

87. SHOE SIZE? 7...7.5

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Ew, no thanks. I do on occasion like Subway or Taco Bell

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Pasta Jay's is pretty damn good. Any Indian restaurant...though they're pretty expensive

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never tried it...

91. WHO WERE YOUR GOOD FRIENDS IN HIGH SCHOOL? Venessa, Kelly, Emily, Alex, Erin, Jen, Kendra, Kelsey,

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I used to play violin. I really want to play cello now

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat...though sometimes I lean Libertarian...or Independent

95. KISSES OR HUGS? hugs

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Right now? neither thanks muchly

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Skinny cow ice cream sandwich mmm

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A STAY-AT-HOME-MOM? No thank you. Not for me

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Runaway Jury

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE. What's that?

2 comments:

Ella Preuss said...

I'll read it tomorrow, ad I'm actualy doing it too! I stole it from MM's post :P But I need to go to bed now, so I'll post it tomorrow...

Kim said...

I love this and am totally stealing it!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers