Unhappiness/Happiness

I've been thinking lately about life and stuff. Yesterday one of my best friends called me tell me about one of her good friends called off engagement. They'd been engaged for almost a year and called it off recently. The guy's excuse? He has no job and is depressed about it. Ok, good but not good enough. What does he do in his free time? Stays home and plays Halo. This is what got me thinking lately...

If you are unhappy, then do something about it. If you're unhappy because you have no job, go out there and do anything and everything you can to remedy that. Yea the economy is awful, but go out there and search for something. There are some people, I think, that like to be the victims. Seems to me that he is one of those people. I've only met him once, and he seemed kinda grumpy then...but if you want a better life for yourself..you would want to fix that? Right?

It makes sense to fix whatever it is that's making you unhappy right? Of course it won't happen overnight but start taking those steps. You'll feel better in the end. Life is too short to live it unhappily.

5 comments:

niamh said...

too true!

Megan said...

i completely agree

Lily's Poet said...

Totally agreed!

Kaitlan.Olivia said...

Very well said Neera! =)

Karen said...

Indeed!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers