Helloo bloggie world

Whoa so much has changed, I had for gotten how to post. I suppose that I got busy with school, which has been over for a year now! YIKES! It's funny to read past blogs, well funny in a sad way. So mushy and sappy :o/, I guess that part hasn't changed! But other things occupy my life now, like work work work! I don't quite feel like an adult yet, since I'm still sleeping on the couch and wearing my Vans! I guess my life is not where I thought it'd be. I'm 24 and no where near where I imagined I'd be, but then again as a kid I thought being 20ish was glamourous. Note: I don't feel glamourous. Post college years are making me miss my college years! I had more money and a better wardrobe. Whiney much, oh yes! :o( It's not so bad I suppose. I dont stress over exams, projects, papers... but I have been thinking about graduate school more than I thought I would. It used to seem like a possibility, but now it seems like the best option. Graduation was the easy part, the days and weeks after that were so hard to get through. Now I'm in post college limbo, where do I go? What do I do? for now I will utor part time and work for the census part time, but two part times still don't make a full time. FUN!

Ok something that is not a bummer... tonight I will start reading Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging. Yay for that! and... I am hungry! :o) More blogging to come, I gotta get my writing in top notch if i want to go to graduate school ;o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers